New Patient Policy as of July 1, 2018
We are always happy to have new patients join our practice. Here are a few things to keep in mind when scheduling your first appointment:
- We will give you a call to remind you of your appointment several weeks prior to the appointment. If we are unable to reach you, we will leave a voicemail for you to return the call. If we do not have a return call from you within 72 business hours, we will cancel your appointment.
- Once we have confirmed your appointment, we will request you complete and return new patient paperwork, either electronically or hard copy. This paperwork needs to be returned no later than 10 days prior to your appointment. If we do not have your paperwork, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our policy is to have a current/active email address and a credit card on file. Please be prepared to provide both at your first visit.
We look forward to providing you quality primary care.
Become a New Patient
We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. Thank you for considering us. To become a new patient:
- Make an Appointment
- Sign up for our patient portal
- Download your patient forms online through the patient portal
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we'll ask you to complete some initial forms, including an Authorization and Consent for Treatment form, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Office co-pay
In an effort to respect the time of all of patients, our staff strives to stay on schedule so that other patients do not have to wait.
For patients who are delayed and arrive late for appointment, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, wait times may apply, or appointments may need to be rescheduled.
Authorization for Release of Medical Information (PDF) – Allows patients to authorize the disclosure of their health information to a designated individual, company, agency, or facility.
Authorization and Consent for Treatment (PDF) – All patients must provide their consent for treatment, communications (calls, emails, and text messaging), and agreement of financial responsibility. Autorización y Consentimiento Para el Tratamiento
Preferred Contacts (PDF) – Patients are encouraged to complete and return the Preferred Contacts Form but it is not required. Contactos Preferidos
Virtual Visit Policy (PDF) – This policy describes the process for the documentation, maintenance, and transmission of information using virtual visit technology.
Health History Questionnaire – English
Patient Registration Form – English
Health History Questionnaire – Spanish
Patient Registration Form – Spanish
Financial Policy (PDF) – This form advises patients of their complete financial responsibility for all medical services received without regard to insurance eligibility or coverage determinations.
Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) – Describes how health information about you (as a patient of this Care Center) may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to your individually identifiable health information. Please review this notice carefully.