Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Q&A: Routine Preventive Exams (Annual Physicals)
- Health News and Information for your family American Academy of Family Physicians patient information website
- Am I Hungry? Weight management program for which Dr. Seidel recommends.
- Center for Disease Control Look here for updates on immunizations, and infectious disease.
- CDC immunizations Center for Disease Control Immunization Information page
- American Academy of Pediatrics Parenting Advice Center
- American Diabetes Association Home page for the American Diabetes Association
- Anne Arundel Medical Center Our local destination hospital where our physicians are on staff.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Calculate your breast cancer risk.
- American Heart Association Official Web Site of the AHA.
External Content Disclaimer
New Patient Policy as of July 1, 2018
We are always happy to have new patients join our practice. Here are a few things to keep in mind when scheduling your first appointment:
- We will give you a call to remind you of your appointment several weeks prior to the appointment. If we are unable to reach you, we will leave a voicemail for you to return the call. If we do not have a return call from you within 72 business hours, we will cancel your appointment.
- Once we have confirmed your appointment, we will request you complete and return new patient paperwork, either electronically or hard copy. This paperwork needs to be returned no later than 10 days prior to your appointment. If we do not have your paperwork, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our policy is to have a current/active email address and a credit card on file. Please be prepared to provide both at your first visit.
We look forward to providing you quality primary care.